Eligibility for care at Matthew’s House is determined on a number of criteria. Each child is unique, and we encourage you to contact us with questions about eligibility.
Matthew’s House supports children who:
- Are ages 4-18 with complex care needs including complex medical issues and developmental disabilities
- Have non-aggressive behaviours managed by a supportive plan or under the direction of a behaviour consultant.
- Are medically stable with a predictable response to care. Able to receive care from a well-trained, non-regulated care provider
- Are under the regular care of a family physician.
- Are not tracheostomy or ventilator/BIPAP dependent
- Are not insulin or oxygen dependent
- Are not acutely ill
- Do not require 24 hour nursing care
- Do not require symptom management and/or changes in treatment
- Do not exhibit behaviours that result in harm to others or destruction of property
Download* and complete the Matthew’s House Application for Service and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: 32788 Marshall Road Abbotsford, BC V2S 1J9
Questions? Call 604 853 2244
*Each unique web browser will treat PDFs differently. Please be sure to actually download the pdf before filling it out, then email the saved PDF as noted above.